Applicant must be a female high school student living within the boundaries of the Dripping Springs Independent School District. The scholarship award is open to home-schooled students and those attending public and/or private high schools.
Instructions for the 2023 Dripping Springs Women’s Club Scholarship
Deadline: April 7, 2023 at midnight
Incomplete applications will not be considered for a scholarship award.
• The two (2) 2023 scholarship awards are in the amount of $1000 each.
• Scholarship winners will be announced in May of 2023.
NOTE: Scholarship awards will be made payable DIRECTLY to the college/university for room, board, and tuition. Funds are not payable to the student.
• Applicant must be a female high school student living within the boundaries of the Dripping Springs Independent School District. The scholarship award is open to home-schooled students and those attending public and/or private high schools.
• All applicants must complete the application form.
• Ideal applicants exhibit excellence in leadership, extracurricular activities, community service, and potential for future success.
• Certified transcript (or equivalent) dated December 2022 or later
• Copies of ACT and/or SAT test score results
• Letter(s) of acceptance from accredited institutions of higher education, if available. If after submission the applicant is notified of a full scholarship award, the notification must be given to the DSWC Scholarship panel so the award can be presented to another eligible applicant.
• Personal information form (See website)
• Essay (See website)
• Upon notification of winning the scholarship, proof of acceptance must be presented with full student identification number assigned by the institution attending, and name of dept. and contact person as well as the address where funds are to be sent.
For assistance contact: Kara Kenny: 817-658-5108